This is the story of a royal couple Marie Cavallier and Prince Joachim of Denmark, who met in a party dinner first, yet the prince was married but ethereally he felt attraction for this talented lady. There was meetings and meeting of both and finally in 2007, the love birds got engaged and the royal court announced that marriage will be held to next year on 24 may 2008. Well the story looks short but we have to jump over the time when Marie was starred in a beautiful gown on her wedding day, it will be really dreamy to marry with prince and the entire life will get changed.
The French citizen was going to be a Danish citizen and surely the member of Evangelical-Lutheran Church of Denmark so she must seemed in wearing the best bridal dress. The Spanish-Italian house of fashion Arasa Morelli styled her wedding gown which was designed by David Arasa and Claudio Morelli from this fashion house. The ivory gown was the true combination of Calais lace and crafty satin with 3 meter long train that is perfect length of a royal gown while the tulle veil lined with lace border was also miraculous yet it is said that the tulle has hidden the diamond of royal crown.
However Princess Marie of Denmark has appropriate height but it was seen the height issue on wedding day due to the lower waist of dress and this was showing Marie little shorten but that was not the problem because overall look of dress was worth seeing and her wedding dress has been included in the list of most iconic wedding gowns of royal weddings.
- Princess Marie and Prince Joachim walking on red carpet in royal wedding dresses
- 3 meter long train wedding dress of Marie handled by a lady on her wedding day
- Beautiful smile on the faces of royal couple when walking in wedding dresses
- A graceful walk of Prince Joachim and Princess Marie in church
- Royal pose of royal couple in beautiful wedding dresses after the wedding ceremony
- Sophisticate posture given by princess Marie of Denmark in ethereal lace gown
- Royal wedding of Denmark taken place in 2008
- Eternal love of Prince Joachim and his wife Marie reflected in their wedding photo
- A close view of Princess Marie of Denmark’s wedding dress with tiara