Your wedding day isn’t the time to experiment with new lipstick or colorful eyes for the first time. Choose tones that you feel comfortable. Whether you’re a bride-to-be, insure that you look your best on your wedding day by avoiding these makeup mistakes.
10 tips must to avoid during bridal makeup:
- Wearing the wrong color foundation
- Neglecting the rest of your body, if you’re wearing anything strapless or a
- dress that exposes your chest, arms, back, or legs
- Not using waterproof mascara.
- Eyebrow Maintenance Too Close to the Wedding Day
- Swiping on too much blush
- Skimping on concealer
- Not Using Makeup Setting Spray.
- Not packing a touch-up kit.
- Using Long-Lasting Lipsticks instead of lip balms
- Penciled On eye Brows is totally not done. For a contemporary look, use eyebrow powder