Exclusive kurtas for men in summer
In summer many men prefer to carry kurta because it gives you cool effect in winter when you become fed up with your tight pent and shirt then you should wear kurta for your body relaxation. Kurta is a traditional dress but with the passing of time the changing is appearing in the kurtas. Some people say that only women spend their a lot of time and money on the shopping not it is wrong because in the shopping competition boys are not lag behind anyone when they go outside for the shopping they do chill in the market with their friends and like the women much popular brands introduced the men dresses on every festive. They have don’t care which festival is going to be held now a days when you go outside for shopping you can see the heap of new dresses which are latest and unique . All dress can’t be carry casually or formally only kurta is such a dress which is carried by you casually and formally .In summer you can carry kurta on the specail day like eid ,jumma ,shab brat and many other religious events not only in Pakistan rather kurtas are wear in the India because in India the kurta become an ethnic dress and they wear it on their wedding ,diwali , holi and other traditional events. So if you want to wear in kurtas then you should try these kurtas in this summer. You can wear it with skinny jeans ,narrow pants tights and the dhoti shalwar.
Summer outfit for men:
1. Traditional printed white kurta with white shalwar is looking so nice with the khula puri sandal and it is good for going in the wedding ceremony in the wedding when you carry it you can carry men duppata and khussa it will enhance your traditional look.
2. White color shalwar kameez with fully embroided on the neckline and if you are something senior then you can carry this kurta on the wedding ceremony of your relatives with the softy and the moccasins.
3. Many brand has introduced their collection which are very fabulous and no compromise with the quality of a fabric .The fine and delicate embroidery is on your neckline it give you attractive look when you wear it with skinny jeans and it is good for your tour and trip planned.
4. On the wedding ceremony you go with contrasted kurta blue and white is best for the mehendi and sangeet functions Cufflinks ,ban and the collar strip is fully embroided with colorful thread and the glittering work with this dress you can wear churi pajama and shalwar also with matching khula puri and khussa.
5. Short kurtas are traditional it is very old since in the emperor and royal people age we say them “Nawab” they wear such type of dresses .simple white kurta with the black button up weskit is giving you a royal look but you can wear snickers with this dress for giving the new and stylish look.
6. White kurta is in new style and liked by many men’s and mostly put it young boys pockets sleeves ban Patti and the shoulders are fully embellished with black pie pin it is half sleeves and it is best for eid in summer with your pointed moccasins and black leather moccasins.
in summer wear light colors white is selected by sophisticated person but it is good in the form of kurta and you look so traditional so wear kurta on your religious events and in kurats many colors are available which can attract you for your comfort you can leave the pent shirt in summer and wear the kurta with the vest because vest can absorbs your all sweat otherwise the yellow spot of sweat can spoil your kurta.