Traditional Indian dress
The dresses are show the customs and values of any nation and culture and the dress should be wear according to your traditions because you are the representative of your nation and every nation has something specific in his lifestyle from one another .When the trend is changed women start searching the ladies were these dresses on the special events and the Indians women carry these dresses at their home because it is in trend that they wear embellished dresses and the dresses are many types of included in the Indian collection as just like that saree, frock , lehenga choli ,shalwar kameez and lehenga and kurti etc and these dresses are carried in different occasions .In Indian many people live who have different lifestyle and concept of spend life. Here I have various styles of Indian dresses which are very fabulous and according to your choice.
Various dresses in ethnic wear:
2. Punjabi dress is also very famous and traditional among the Indians you can wear embroider pleated shalwar with short hemline is embellished with laces and patches and the dupata with little embroidery give you a Punjabi look with this dress you can wear khussa and khulapuri also floral pleated shirt with paisley style shirt is nice with embellished neckline and chiffon shalwar .
3. Multi color embroider sree with floral style is mostly wear on the mehendi occasions and the Indian ladies make top knot with the saree to enhance their beauty with saree and heavy jewelry is carried by them because it is their traditions that all the jewelry is wore on the weddings .
4. Anarkali dress is most common among the ladies in the anarkali dress lehenga, frock, shirt etc are including and pleated anarkali is carried by many ethnic Indian girls with pajama and you can wear it any two contrast it is best dress for day time party and get together if you are young.
5. Patiala shalwar and pleated shalwar is carried by many brides on their mehendi and Upton functions because it look so nice and different and the Punjabi style of Indian is most popular among the eastern ladies they also carry it on their casual dresses and many outdoor functions because it is so traditions and when n you wear short shirt with Patiala shalwar then khussa is good.
6. Floor length sleeveless frock embellished from bodice and hemline is plain is very beautiful and the ethnic Indian girls wear it on the sangeet functions and any party of their house with this frock you can leave your hair open and with this dress golden jewelry is looking so nice because golden and red is attached to each other.
7. Lehenga and kurti is favorite dress of many girls because it look elegant and nice on the functions and lehenga is the best outfit to enhance the feminine beauty with lehenga if your back neckline is very wide and only connected with patches then you look very hot and gorgeous and people will like you with this lehenga you can wear high heel golden sandal because the boarder is fully embroider.
8. Round hemline fit shirt and the brocade fabric is very liked by Indian ladies because where it is fancy there it is very comfortable and the bollywwood actresses like to wear on any role of movie as a traditional girl if you want to go with much traditional then you can wear dupatta and churi pajama with wedges and kitten heel sandal is perfect choice .
9. Lehenga choli is wear by the brides on the weddings and the halvsleeve choli with deep and embellished neckline is great with the net stuff lehenga and bnarsi lining with embellishing boarder of patches ,laces. With this dress you can wear heavy kundan jewelry and silver sandals are best.
10. In Guajarati style of Indian ethnic mostly girls wear lehenga choli the inspiration of Gujarat in India and these dresses is mostly embellished with mirror and the ladies wear such dresses on their traditnal functions like garba , navratri, raksha bandhan etc silver metal jewelry and mirror work khussa .
Point to note:
All the Indian dresses are very beautiful and gorgeous but these dresses represent their culture a nation should not follow the other nation because all have their rules and regulations but if you like to wear Indian ethnic dresses then it is your wish . The Indian girls easily select any dress from these dresses for any functions.